Experimentorium — Museum of Entertaining Science
Who said that the museums and science are boring?
Our scientific museum changes understanding of it. There are about 80 exhibits presented here visualizing the laws of Physics and all of them are touchable and interactive. So, you are welcome to feel yourself as a scientist — who knows, maybe, tomorrow you will find out the new physics law!
Let’s sit on nails and lift a friend into the air; catch a thunder with your hands; draw on the sand and even feel yourself like a rock star in a music room. With us it is possible to talk louder than it is accepted and even burst out laughing.
We conduct excursions daily from 10:00 to 19:00 without lunch and weekends. The beginning of the excursion is every hour. The excursion is included in the ticket price.
- Children under 3 years — free of charge
- Preschoolers (from 3 to 6 years) — 9 GEL
- Schoolchildren (from 7 to 17 years old) — 11 GEL
- Adults (over 18 years) — 13 GEL
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) — 39 GEL
- Gyroscope ride — 2 GEL
- For large families (from 4 children or more) — 50% discount (upon presentation of the document)
- Individual excursion (up to 10 people) — additional 36 GEL
Payment by cash or bank card is possible. The ticket is valid for the whole day of the visit. For groups special conditions are provided.
Please be kind to order English/Russian speaking guide in advance by phone or e-mail.
Important! Children under 14 visit our museum accompanied by adults.
0322 47 57 37
P. Ingorokva st. N17
Every day from 10 tо 20